Putting The K In Kardashian

Chloe Kardashian was seen recently at the Dolce restaurant party with Ashton kutcher and jesse metcalfe in attendance. With her fuzzy feather dress, black heels and clutch in hand, her lil sassy ass was in perfect mode. I have to say Chloe has been looking better recently…… and her lips (whether they are fake or not) are luscious as ever and I am loving it. Their reality show, The Kardashians, didn’t take to my interest at first, but with all of her drama and fun-filled day to day agenda, I find myself watching it more….. let’s see who Chloe’s next boyfriend will be. Should we assume she will add another NBA basketball to the mix? We will just have to wait and see…….

photo/celebritypuke.com

Hollywoodgirl *

28 Responses to “Putting The K In Kardashian”

• It damn well is HERITABLE:
    I mean of course: BIG TITS!!
    I also believe it’s a gift from “UPSTAIRS”!!

• hank hill says:

eek. Big old freaky beyotch!

• suze says:

she looks like chyna doll

• not like care says:

Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian..
    W/ a K!

• This girl is an amazon. She looks nothing like the rest of those fools in her family, she actually looks worse, and not because she is big. Her is face is just, blah

• Marissa says:

I think Chloe is very beautiful, she may not be a size 0, but she at least has got some brains (unlike other member’s of the family).

• Unknown says:

I have a picture of Ms. Kardashian and her new beau who plays in the NBA.

• Windsor says:

I think Chloe is the hottest of the Kardashian sisters. She’s tall, sassy, witty and sexy with lips one can kiss for days. She also has a sexy voice. She can yell, argue or just simply sweet talk me anytime.
    She also appeared the kind of woman one can just chill with without having to act the part for acceptance which is quite refreshing.

• Eirca Sysha says:

Fuck all that think Chloe is not hot! FUCK YOU she is beautiful and rocking with that height and shape, gorgeous face shapely body! Im skinny but not everybody wants a skinny bitch!lol Chloe I wsh you the best! Be you! And that is sexy!

Love Always,
    Eirca S

• chris says:

Chloe is HOTT!!! I cant believe people dog her so bad. Not only is she beautiful but her sassy personality is awesome. As far as i’m concerned she’s one hell of a catch.

• BAM424 says:

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I THINK THEY ALL ARE… ITS VERY SAD PEOPLE SAY SUCH NASTY THINGS ABOUT HER I HONESTLY FEEL ITS OUT OF THERE OWN INSECURITY… YOU ARE ROCKING HOT ….

• Samantha says:

I think chloe is beautiful i love the whole family they are all pretty!

• syrupmane817 says:

chloe is the sexiest out of all the sisters, i would drop everything right now for her.

• tracy says:

I think khloe is the best looking of all the sisters. I was also built like her as a young woman and the verbal abuse I got was horrific, I got an eating disorder from it. Now I look back at photos and realize just how beautiful I was. What a waste of time looking at yourself through someonelses eys.

• Liz York says:

Chloe Kardashian is so pretty and cool. She is such a role model to me and my friends because she stays out of the drama and seems like a fun and funny girl. PLus she is HOT. It was so cool that she did that Peta campaign!

• Jimmy in Shytown says:

I’m a happily married man, but I’m not blind. Chloe don’t listen to the negative, ignorant, jealous people. I believe you are a beautiful, sexy woman, and you happen to have a lot of the qualities that my wife has, you remind me of her. Keep doing what your doing and don’t let anyone tell you different. God Bless you and your family.

• Amber says:

Very beautiful girl.

• David E. says:

I love khloe shes so amazing,and shes gorgerous, and just so talented, its so sad that she has to read all these horrible rumours from her friends, If i had the chance to go out with her and chill we’d have such a good old time.

• Rosa Shepherd says:

I,d love to look like Khloe.I think shes hot. The way most girls look like and should look like.You can tell she eats and she healthy, not like these 90 pounders wet and you can see there bones to me that ugly.

• Sally T says:

The Kardashians are a beautifuly family. Each and everyone of the females in this family has her own beauty. They are all beautiful, confident and I love them all.

• sheek says:

Now this is 1 beautiful family! especially khloe…the hot outa the lot!

• lisa says:

Kloe you need to stop fucking thinking your not hot,fuck all who think your fat or ugly you can’t please everyone,but you sure please me. Man I wish I had your curves I would be dangerous!!! I sorry that you had exp. your boyfriend cheating on you,just remember it has nothing to do with you, it’s not having enought balls to be a man, he will look back and hate himself for hurting you.Always be yourself, and please try to be more respectful to your mommy she does and will always love you only have one mother and what ever you do there always there some anyway!!lol lisa(sac)

• Mike8127604911 says:

Kloe, please know and realize that you are so adorable and everything on the outside is even more beautiful than your inner person. Hell, I’ll marry you in a heartbeat, if I’ve never seen you on tv, I’d try and take you out. You are the Shit! Sexy from top to bottom, which I really do love your bottom . Don’t let idiots dictate how you feel cause you are gorgeous and this shouldn’t even me a topic in your life, cause you’re natural. Stay fine . Mike from Chi-town

• MARIO GUTIERES says:

UGLY FATBITCH

• MARIO GUTIERES says:

UGLY FAT BITCH

• tinac. says:

kloe—— Iknow you have to realize you are constanly making a complete ass of yourself. You are overacting at all times to get attention, this is not attention that is good. I almost feel sorry for you. You are just a common looking person that is lucky your family has the money to make you up. The best start you could do for yourself is to shut the mouth.

• eliott says:

I LOVE U SO MUCHHHHHHH U ARE SO BEAUTIFULL AND U AND LAMAR ……….IS THE BEST.JE T AIME.JUST KEEP DOING WAT U DO.LOV U

• You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I
    think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad
    for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the
    hang of it!

I appreciate you currently taking a moment to visit my user profile.

You are welcome to consider a glance at my own webpage also for further information and
    facts and valuable ideas – stop nail fungus growth