The Miley And Mandy Show!

[youtube SW7cM5y6czk]

Ok, i gotta joke for ya! Where does the Lone Ranger take his trash?

24 Responses to “The Miley And Mandy Show!”

• [...] place by PukeMeister and software by Elliott [...]

• Alexis says:

I AM YOURE #1 FAN I FLIPEN LOVE YOU CAN YOU PLEASE RIGHT ME BACK

• emmanuel says:

can you send me pictures of you naked my myspace is steven3

• miley & mandy fan says:

there show rocks i love it so much!!!

MAN I WISH I COULD MEET MILEY CYRUS!!!

AND I WISH I WAS MANDY SHER IS SO SO SO FREAKIN LUCK!!!!

• i love your show so much are you going to come to my house.
    i now this is stuped but i had to ask.

{ thank you so much}

• i love love love your show.

please please right
    me back…………

• Mileys Biggest Fan X says:

I Love The Miley and Mandy Show Its So Funny!!Im Also Miley Cyrus’s Biggest Fan Ever Born !!!Mileyyyy Rockksss Soooo Doooesss Maaannndddyyy!!

• mAdPrincesS says:

miley rocks… someday we’ll meet miley,,, i swear!! i will hunt you..so that i can get an autograph and pix of u and me together…you 2 really rocks!!

• mAdPrincesS says:

• tenzie says:

Hey just wanted t let yall know that yall are so AWESOME!!!! Miley I have a question 4 you….
    I know some ppl that are in your new movie….
    Do you know some of them???
    Not giving out any names though!!!;]

• hey they rock dudes

• steve says:

this is the stupidest show i have ever seen!!!! you people are rediculous for likeing it

• yazmine says:

hey miley i am the biggest fan ever ill right bac later k plz here me

• madison says:

miley and mandy rock!!!!!!! i loveee that one about how miley couldent spit out that thing she was lauphing about and at the end she tould everyone it was so so funny!!
    i am miley and mandys #1 fan in the world!!

• madison says:

who ever abbused miley cyrus or mandy are so mean!! i would never ever ever abbuse miley cyrus becuse she rocks!!
    from,
    maddie

• miley cyrus says:

hey,everyone it is miley just wanted to say I am glad SOME of you like me!But steve says this is the stupidest show he has ever seen and you people rediculous for watching it.How mean is that?anyway lov you guys xoxoxoxoxo.Oh and always right me back, i’ll be right here. Love,miley.xoxoxo

• miley cyrus says:

hey,everyone it is miley just wanted to say I am glad SOME of you like me!But steve says this is the stupidest show he has ever seen and you people rediculous for watching it.How mean is that?anyway love you guys xoxoxoxoxo.Oh and always right me back, i’ll be right here. Love,miley.xoxoxo

• miley cyrus says:

Hey, it’s miley again!I had to right to you guys two times because I spelled love wrong!I spelled it lov.xoxoplease right me back I want to hear what you want to say.And no mean and gross things like will you take a picture of yourself naked!AH NO so whoever wrote that is lucky you do not get caught by the C-O-P-S!!!! love, miley

• miley cyrus says:

HI, it’s miley Alexis this is for you!I’T is good you are my #1 fan.So come to one of my concerts!!!!!maybe I will see you there!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo Love,miley

• miley cyrus says:

HI, nesreen I wrote you back!so I will see you at a concert or somewhere!!! until then i can only talk to you from here!!!!! Love,Miley

• miley cyrus says:

Madison I Love that you like the one were I could not say it.I think I was saying it to fast!! But at least I had fun and you liked the show!!!!!. Love,Miley

• miley cyrus says:

To,tenzie I do know some of the people. LOVE,MILEY

• miley cyrus says:

HI,it’s miley I got a little joke for yall! where does the Lone Ranger take his trash? TO………..the dump to the dump to the dump dump dump to the dump to the dump dump dump to the dump to the dump to the dump dump dump HA HA. Love, miley

• amanda says:

pleassssssse somebody can write the jokes
    i wanna know what miley said in the last joke hi jason kennedy………???????? write it pleaseeeeeeeeee
    thankssssssss byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee