Does Patrick Swayze Have A Terminal illness?

The National Enquirer is reporting that Patrick Swayze is dying of Pancreatic Cancer and only has five weeks to live. This is devastating news , Swayze has always had the appearance of complete health and fitness. the National Enquirer claims that for the past month, 55 yr. old Swayze has been traveling to Stanford University’s cancer center in Palo Alto for radical chemotherapy, but his doctors are no longer optimistic that the treatments will be successful. We wish the very best to Swayze and his family.

12 Responses to “Does Patrick Swayze Have A Terminal illness?”

• Ana says:

It’s really sad:((( I love Patrick Swayze !! Here you can find
    Patrick Swayze’s career moments

• [...] place by PukeMeister and software by Elliott [...]

• i will miss the man who taught me to believe in my myself

• erin says:

Well, as unreliable and overly dramatic as the media is….. They say Patrick has cancer of the pancreas which can be a very aggressive type of cancer and has a 20% chance of 1-year survival and a 4% chance of 5-year survival after treatment. Everything depends on how early treatment is begun and how well the cancer responds to the treatment. Unfortunately, it is usually a grim prognosis; however, if anyone can defy the odds it’s Patrick Swayze as he seems otherwise generally healthy and it is believed he leads a healthy lifestyle. Many thoughts and prayers should go out to he and his family during this tough battle.

• John says:

I’m already hearing that some of the facts are untrue. Remember, this was reported by non other than “The National Inquirer.” We know how much they report the truth. Even so, I hope he is doing well.

• Diane says:

My mother died from pancreatic cancer in 2000. She lived for eight weeks from her date of diagnosis. As incredible as it sounds, my 58 year old husband died of pancreatic cancer just this past June. He was diagnosed on his birthday, March 22 and passed away on June 7.
    No matter how it’s sugar-coated, this disease is lethal and horrible. Erin is correct in that it’s the most deadly cancer of them all offering little or no hope to the patient.
    What we need is more research and that takes money. Two worthy organizations that do research for this disease are PanCan and the Lustgarten Foundation. The public needs to be made aware of the seriousness of this killer. It took the two people I loved most in this world.

• Rosi says:

My mother also died of cancer of the pancreas at 58. She became ill and yellow in february and died in June. This was in 1977 but I don’t think much has changed since then. I am getting anxious now I am near the age she died.

• karolina says:

omg i cant believe it he look so healthy …. n storng :(
    we’ll miss u i loved all the movies u have done my fav is ghost….:) the best n dirty dancin…love u hope u get healthy again n strong soon ;)

• sonia says:

I had worked with cancer patients with this type, it is agressive and life can be over within a few weeks of prognosis. I just wish all the best for him and his family and my thoughts are with them. It can hit the healthiest of person and reduce them to nothing within weeks. God be with the people with any kind of cancer or likewise

• Teresa Moore says:

I am breathless..I found out about Patrick illness from my mom. I have always looked upon him as a great person not only as an actor but as an individual. Even though I am aware that life is not forever, yet it seems to end too soon. I recently lost a cousin (Betty Campbell)who I really trully love and miss I couldn’t pull myself together to go to her funeral, I just wanted to remember her as she was. I was angry at her sisters her cousin not knowing why, Her last month of life I noticed each time I asked her if she wanted me to come and get her to take her to the doctor she would put me off and tell me she would call me back, I remember getting into a big agurement about her smoking prior to her diagnose of lung cancer it was a bad agruement so bad that I stop speaking to her, I wish I had did it differently. I miss her so much it hurts me to even pass the house she lived in. I never thought she would be gone so soon

• BOB WOOD says:

Hey Patrick hang in there. Stay Positive, You’re One

Talented M.F. You have really given me Courage in many

ways, Mostly in Believing in Myself. Continue to be

Strong, only as you can do. Sending out our prayers

Bob wood & Family

• lucy says:

well i believe in god and if he said is not his time that was only a test of faith you have to believe from youre heart and you could be save love jesus ask pray and ask for forgiveness from the bottom of youre heart and god will look at you and see how strong is youre faithdont say i believe from the mouth out but from the inside of youre heart jesus love us all god bless you patrick i love you very much from my heart.