Britney Spears Hospitalized At UCLA Medical Center Pics!

cp-seminal1.jpg

cp-britney2a.jpg

cp-ucla1.jpg

An ambulance took Britney Spears to UCLA medical center today. Lynne Spears, Britney’s cousin Alli Sims and Sam Lutfi followed the ambulance to UCLA medical center. It is being reported that Britney’s on a 5150 hold which had been planned all evening by Britney’s new psychiatrist.

Photo:CelebrityPuke.com

10 Responses to “Britney Spears Hospitalized At UCLA Medical Center Pics!”

• Debbie Harrison says:

This is about the saddest thing I have ever seen. Why doesn’t anyone help her. She is a classic suicide waiting to happen. With all her money and all the people who “claim” to love her, why don’t they get her in some serious treatment?

• Jimmy Quickly says:

Poor Britney. It was fun watching her be a total trainwreck for a short while, but enough is enough. Somebody needs to get her some help.

• paula says:

Why are Debbie ad Jimmy complaining that somebody needs to get Britney some help, when the story is a bout somebody getting Britney some help?

• PukeJr says:

Because whatever they are doing, obviously it’s not working! They should get her out of L.A. for awhile and away from this crazy lifestyle. Get her around some normal people. Maybe some serious rehab or an isolation ward would help too.

I volunteer to be one of the normal people.

• rach says:

I think its time for us all to give her the real privacy she deserves. Any one who has to be hospitalized for any reason should get that. Just because she made a career out of being famous doesnt mean we should know all of her business. Its one thing to act stupid outside of a club then your asking for it. This is very very different.

• Gloria says:

I agree, let’s give the girl some much needed privacy!

• Bababoo says:

Believe it or not but her UCLA roommate is my stepdaughter Tina.

• I hope that Britney Spears gets the help that she needs at UCLA. I commend the psychiatrist for writing the hold. I do not want to be reading about another celebrity death. Heath Ledger Is enough for now.

Chris Shumow

Executive Director

Cshumow@visionsteen.com

Toll free 866.889.3665

• [...] Christine Lakin hosted the Las Vegas movie premiere of Paris Hilton’s The Hottie & The Nottie at Jet Nightclub! Check out the video below (courtesy of RawVegas.tv) where she dishes on whether Paris would have ever thought of playing the “nottie” (even though Lakin is much hotter in real life), reveals that she recently “has a thing” for George Clooney, and tosses in her two cents on the Britney Situation. [...]

• me says:

we all need 2 leave Britney alone, that woman needs 2 have her “growing up” time & she neds 2 do that in privacy – that’s not the world’s business. I think it’s ridiculous that people R allowed 2 publicly stalk her every move!