Angelina Jolie Brings Back The Old days!

cp-cover114.jpg

Angelina Jolie was dressed up in 1930′s garb for her role in Clint Eastwood’s film “The Changeling.” Brad Pitt was seen strolling around the movie set with Angelina on her down time. If Clint Eastwood was still in his thirties i wonder if he would of gave Brad Pitt a run for his money..over Angie i mean.

19 Responses to “Angelina Jolie Brings Back The Old days!”

• Champane says:

WRONG FOR THAT

• Sandra Clark says:

great photo of Angie!

• Nita says:

Who cares? She may be beautiful…she is. But she is STILL a home-wrecker and a slut. People who admire her should look at their values and standards, seriously.

• [...] Angelina Jolie Brings Back The Old Days – Celebrity Puke [...]

• CJ says:

Is that Jen bent down in front of Jolie the slut? And yes if Eastwood was in his 30′s; Pitt would be history!

• CJ says:

AMEN, Nita!

• Sherry says:

She is so beautiful . I LIKE the clothes she wears in the film.

• Silver CZ Jewelry,Cheap Discount Jewelers,Rings Necklaces Bracelets Pendants Earrings,Celebrity knock offs,costume,fake designer jewelery,David Yurman Inspired,Cheap bridal,chandelier earrings,mens cufflinks,pearl necklace,pendant,heart bracelets,ste…

The most efficient way to find this info is to utilize all techniques at your disposal….

• cyncity says:

jelous bitches. your just pissed because you couldn’t get someone half as cute as brad and you will never equal to the beauty that angie has. Poor little white trash sluts…go cry to someone else

• pnc says:

you must be a homewecke too cyncity. Angie is a queen bitch you must be retarded to think otherwise.

• gez says:

any1 wanna talk gez82@hotmail.co.uk

• cyncity says:

Well PNC I stated visiual facts her beauty. Your comment is just stupid how do you know she’s a bitch? Have you met her? Do you live down the street from her. Just like I said trailer trash jelous bitches. And last time I checked Brad had something to do with HIS breakup with that boring person Jennifer Aniston. Angie didn’t take anything away from her, she lost him. If Brad and Jen’s marrige was that good and Brad truley loved Jen, no other women, not even Angie with her gorgous ways could make him leave her. You people are so stupid that say she stole him from her….get over it.

• cyncity says:

You jelous dumb ass redneck bitches need to get over it. Angie and Brad have 4 children and one on the way. It’s over for all of you, not that you ever had a chance at Brad in the first place but now that the most beautiful, mezmorizing woman has him none of you mer mortles will ever stand a chance. And one more thing to PNC I can tell your very young by calling someone retarted.

• Deb says:

They say when you sleep with someone, you sleep with everyone else they slept with….Brad you screwed Billy Bob Thorton….nasty. Angelina is white trash with money, skank. I used to be a Brad Pitt fan, he’s a pig. I’m not an Aniston fan either, but when your married you take a vow to be faithful! Angelina should know that from all her other marriages too….

• Angelina is no slut she is an inspiration to me and my role model and she was only dressed like that for the movie and Brad isn’t going to ake a run for his money and besides he gives half of it to charity so I seriously suggest you think twice about what you’re saying angelina is an icon of the 21st century.

• Angelina is not retarted she is a good,kind honest person and she definitely isn’t a bitch neither is jen nobody is to blame and brad had to make a difficult choice but i guess he made the right one he and ange would do anthing to stay together with their kids so as James McAvoy said in Wanted “SHUT THE FUCK UP” about Angelina Jolie and just leave her alone

• Fucking stop calling Angelina a skank Brad is an amazing person and they aren’t white trash so Fuck you idiots

• Jeani says:

I’m just curious as to what grade “Cyncity” got to in school. Her spelling and grammar are absolutely PATHETIC. Her I.Q. is obviously lower than that of a common houseplant. Did she actually make it through kindergarden or was she given the boot because of her stupidity? My God, I didn’t realize that there were people that stupid still living on this earth. Get yourself a dictionary, woman or at least go back to kindergarden and attempt to graduate this time around. Oh, by the way, I graduated from university so obviously I’m not nearly as dense as you are, “Shit for Brains”.

• StarsBase says: