Camilla Belle Likes Cupcakes!

camilla-belle2.jpg

Actress Camilla Belle picks up some Cupcakes at Mr. Beasley’s in Beverly Hills!

8 Responses to “Camilla Belle Likes Cupcakes!”

• Ummm, who?

• Dave says:

She is beautifull!!! I love Camilla Belle!!!!

• juh says:

so sweet.. I adore her

• Garry says:

We are promoting our new gourmet cupcake line. One of our signature cupcakes is called a PBJ which is a white cake with a peanut butter mouse topping with a jelly filling and we have the red velvet cupcake with cream cheese filling with a lite buttercream.

We have been doing cakes for over 27years. We have Le cordon Bleu pastry chefs. We will be starting to sell sugar free cakes starting next week.

We are excited if you have time to be our guest at Sugar & Spice Cake Shoppe. We are near Knott’s Berry Farm, if you take the 5 south Exit Imperial Hwy go left about 3 miles when you get to Leffingwell make a left. We are behind the Taco Bell (Leffingwell and La Mirada Blvd)

We are a custom cake shop in the city of La Mirada, California.
    Open Tue-Th 7am-7pm, Fri 7am-9pm, Sat & Sun 10am-2

Please come by with your friends.
    Our website is: http://www.sugarandspicecakes.com
    we are located on the corner of La Mirada Blvd & Leffingwell behind the Taco Bell next to Mexico 1900.
    Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
    Garry Calas
    Owner
    11523 La Mirada Blvd
    La Mirada, CA 90638
    562-946-1366

• RAVISH says:

i don’t know what to say ,
    But one thing -that “Camilla you looks like an ANGEL”

and “I LOVE YOU”

• RAVISH says:

CAMILLA – well she looks like an “ANGEL”.
    when first time i watched on TV ,I fall in love immediately

• RAVISH says:

Camilla – she looks like an “ANGEL”.
    when first time I saw her on TV ,I fall in love immediately.

• Kalana says:

She is so beautiful.Almost I want a girl friend like her.I searching for.I watches her picture day and night without fail.She always on my heart.

From Srilanka