Lynda Carter “Wonder Woman” Rocks!

cp-wwoman.jpg

cp-wonderw2.jpg

Lynda Carter aka “Wonder Woman” rocks out with her ipod! I wonder if she listens to her old tv series theme music to get her going in the morning!

Photo:David Aguilera/Celebritypuke.com/London Entertainment/splashnews

21 Responses to “Lynda Carter “Wonder Woman” Rocks!”

• [...] Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman) Rocks – Celebrity Puke [...]

• Q Tip Macgraw says:

She looks like the villains she once fought on her Wonder Woman show.

• Lynda Carter/Wonderwoman totally made my childhood. Yay!

• V says:

“Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman) Rocks” —— DUH!!!! Like, who dares deny it?!

BTW Q Tip, please feel free to keep your negative comments regarding LC to yourself.

• Renee says:

I still love Lynda after all these years ! She was who every little girl wanted to be or wanted for a mom when I was a kid !

• DANIELLE says:

I STILL LOVE HER AS WELL I WISH AND STILL WISH I WAS WONDERWOMAN

• EDDIE says:

LYNDA IS THE DIVA OF ALL TV-FEMALES. SHE WILL FOREVER WEAR HER TIARA WITH PRIDE AND STATURE. SHE HAS AGED GRACEFULLY, SOMETHING MANY OF US WOULD HOPE TO ACHEIVE AT HER AGE. LONG LIVE LC… WONDER WOMAN! ED

• lucia fernandez says:

lynda carter will forever wonder woman she still very beatifull, when i was kid i loved her show she did mazing job, when she smile i still seeing the wonder woman i saw before, lynda carter wonder woman forever

• KRISSY says:

SHE STILL LOOKS GREAT! Plus she hasn’t even had plastic surgery.

She is 5″10, ice blue eyes, long legs, naturally huge breast, thick hair, and a beautiful face. |AND SHE IS 50!!!!

She is still a knockout!

• gerrox says:

I love Lynda Carter she is and was so beautiful

• wooshga balboolshga says:

baaaaaahhh, a bunch of sheep following each other, saying the same thing except the truth. She’s gotten older, and looks only half as good as she did, like we all will. But she was the most seductively, hottest female on earth in her day.

• SABSTIAN says:

lynda carter is still beautiful and amzzn in concert

• ollie says:

your still the wonder woman….

• Mick says:

She was the best on screen when i was a boy (now37) & i would still give her the ride of her life. giddy up gurl!! How i would dream of being with her when i was young. OHHH a boy & his imagination, seems to be still going all these years later. I was watching a comedy cop movie tonight & she made a guest appearance as a mayor & i didn’t realise it was her until i read the credits but thought watching the movie “who is the HOTTT Mayor?” If you ever read this Ms Linda Carter i am free & up 4 any good times. Giddy up!!

• sam arkoff says:

she should have done lots of nude scenes, before her big, juicy, juggs went south.

sally struthers another one who should have showed off her mellons when they were firm.

• [...] Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman) Rocks – Celebrity Puke [...]

• robert says:

man! I’d love to have my arms around her right now

• stergenhagen says:

Watching her show is yet another reminder of what a disgrace the new generation of ‘like oh my totally gosh fer sure’ modern women are. It’s as if they’re on a secret mission to turn men gay.

• jacqueline says:

way better than megan fox or angelina jolie!

• emily schwarz says: