Paris Hilton And Her Babies!

cp-cp-par.jpg

cp-2a.jpg

Paris Hilton took her cute little puppies out for a stroll with some friends over the weekend! Awwww! Wait, Does she know how to wash and feed those poor creatures?
Photo:/CelebrityPuke.com LLC/London Entertainment/Splashnews

8 Responses to “Paris Hilton And Her Babies!”

• simona says:

i love this girl ive nowne her scince i was 5 years old and she had gay sex with me and i fingered her and she liked me out…it was awwwwsume…love you babe!

• simona says:

her boobs are henni

• Wendy says:

Who keeps selling her puppies?!?!? I mean, come ON now!

• jessica alba says:

paris hilton is a bitch an slut she is disgusting and you should put some shorts under your skirt and wear a bra i can see your boobs you are so rude opening your body in front of every one else that you dont even no you r the rudest i hate you every one does

• lulu says:

ooo she looks so cute with that little puppies…!

• cyn says:

Bitch, simona would you learn to speak properly. I believe that would be licked out not liked out you dumbass. You said she did that when you were 5, childmolestor, was that 2 years ago? What the fuck is this bitch famous for? Because daddy has lots of money, pathetic. Oh by the way lastnight my husband liked me out it was great!

• youbunchofdumbasses! says:

all of u jerks are so fucked up it makes me want to puke, get a fucking life and stop saying shit about someone u know fuck all about jelaous bitches!! i believe all of u are a bunch of pathetic retarded kids so grow up and shut up the puppies are beautiful and thats all that matters in this pic not paris hilton

• simona says:

oh my gosh people the girl named simona is soo not me someone is pretending to be me i hate thta because people are mad at me but beleive me i really didnt send thoguhs stupid messages i dont even like paris hilton god!@