Watch On “The Chelsea Lately Show” With Comedian Chelsea Handler!

Join with hilarious comedian Chelsea Handler on her new show “Chelsea Lately” on the “E channel! The Pukemeister does a Celebrity photog ride along with Chelsea and gives her a look at Hollywood from a Gossip blogger/Paparazzo’s perspective! Stay tuned for dates and times!

Credit:David Aguilera/

Tags: , , , ,

7 Responses to “Watch On “The Chelsea Lately Show” With Comedian Chelsea Handler!”

• sandra says:

you look HOT!!!! xoxo

• stephanie and brad turpin says:

chelsea, I really love your show, Your my idol,andi really look forward to watching your show at night, Your two number one fans.and it cracked me up when u made fun of kari off of king and queens i really hate her and i jus died laughin.thanx for being a spectaculer idol for me to look up to….pls send me a message back so i can frame it on my wall ..and also maybe some sexy pictures of you for my husband he is in love with you and would love to do the chainsaw with you…haha we love you

• chara says:

chealsea really looks like cat cora frm iron chef i mean u should cheack out cat cora’s pic they luk like twins

• milena moros says:

Hello..My english is not really good.I am goin to write in spanish.
    Soy asidua televidente del canal E entertainment television y en especial del show de chelsea…….y chuy su asistente(kisses and huggies).
    Me encanta como desgranan a cada personaje que presentan en pantalla, la manera ironica, sardonica pero amena de desarrollar un show.
    Aunque es bastante tarde la presentacion en mi pais Venezuela, lo espero para reir un poco y disfrutar el show.
    Felicitaciones por el programa…nos hacen pasar un rato bien agradable.
    Hasta pronto
    Milena Moros
    from venezuela.

• Tray says:

Chelsea is much more beautiful then Cat Cora!!! Love ya Chelsea.

• Do the people around here put up with someone who is old, belligerent, cantankerous,
    and negative about the way the country has gone to hell in a handbasket?

That’s on my good days. Then add the fact I live in Louisiana and see what’s happening to the people here.

Oh well. When you run me off you won’t be getting a virgin.

anyway- It’s worth a try to see if I have any common ground with anybody here. I like all the available topics I see on the board.
    Oklahoma Top mounting damper

• Larry Harden says:

Chelsea love your show& the best comedian out their today,do plain on making a feature movie (comedy).

like a picture