Paris Hilton’s Media Frenzy! Cops, Camera’s And Cupcakes!

cp-pparis1aaa.jpg

cp-ppparais2aaa.jpg

Is Paris Hilton’s first meal gonna be cupcakes! Well the wild party at Paris’ Hollywood Hills home is just getting started, stay tuned!

Credit:David Aguilera/Celebritypukecom LLC./London Entertainment/Splashnews

7 Responses to “Paris Hilton’s Media Frenzy! Cops, Camera’s And Cupcakes!”

• Most people in jail are probably mentally unstable. I really hope this sets a precedent for everyone who drives drunk and cracked out.

• gina says:

What’s the incentive for the rich and famous now? It’s just more examples of “slap on the wrist justice”.

I bet she, her lawyers, and her psychologist had this all planned out from before she went in.

It was HER psychologist that reported she was at risk for the breakdown!

• amanda says:

it looks like Salman Rushdie with the cupcakes. I doubt, however, that he bakes.

• ImpeachBush says:

The poor, have-nots of this city should stage a protest march at her house, beat the door down & stone her in the street.

• Red says:

Yesterday once all this BS hit the fan I decided to boycott all Hilton brands! PLEASE PLEASE post this site that I started. I am a newbie at this thing so the site isn’t real fancy but it gets my message across.

xoxo~Red

• TRÖMBINETTE says:

I LÖVE ÖU PÄRIS YÖU ÄRE VERY VERY VERY BEÄUTIFUL ÄND YÖUR BEST FRIEND NICÖLE IS VERY GÖOD ÄND VERY BEÄUTIFUL TÖO … PLEÄSE … I LÖVE YÖU !! LËÄ Ä FRENCH. ( I SPEÄK ENGLISH GÖOD ).

• lisa says:

Paris is naturally thin and beautiful…..those are the cold hard facts