Angelina Jolie’s “A Mighty Heart” Movie Trailer

mightyheart.jpg

[youtube A15l_F4ndKI]

Source:IESB.NET

17 Responses to “Angelina Jolie’s “A Mighty Heart” Movie Trailer”

• Denee says:

I cant wait to see this, just by the trailer I know I will be crying like a bitch throughout.

• amle says:

That movie is going to bomb so bad. What a awful wig LOL
    The only parts angelina is good in is if she is playing a drug addicted psycho. Not much acting involved.

• amle says:

HOw can anyone what this clip or the movie? Her accent is completely laughable. LOL Isnt this suppose to be a serious movie.

• [...] You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. Leave aReply [...]

• SAQIB IJAZ says:

THIS MOVIE IS RUBBISH. NO BODY WILL ENJOY IT, ITS WEAK. THE ENTIRE CAST IS HINDUS, PAKISTANIS DONT LOOK OR ACT LIKE HINDUS. PAKISTAN IS A COUNTRY WITH A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FLAVOR. ITS HI ADVENTURE, VERY AGGRESSIVE PEOPLE. FUCK THIS MOVIE, THE GUY WHO SHOT SOME FOOTAGE OF KARACHI WAS GIVEN PROTECTION BY MY MOTHER’S FRIEND’S HUSBAND. THEY WERE TOO SCARED TO MAKE THE MOVIE IN KARACHI.

NO POINT.

• VIKS says:

Not gonna watch it. Man, am I suppose to understand the reason why we were attacked after 9/11 except these people are barbaric? Man, we hold no “murderous” hate but Angie is stupid if Mariane P’s forgiving attitude is inspirational to all. What pill are you on? Not going to pay stinkin $10 on any of your movies. Yo!

• Maritza says:

Why the fuck did you break up with brad pitt just because of your movie mr. and mrs.smith which by the way had a bad ending!

• belby&jay says:

ok peeps let me give it to you straight out you can say anything about the movie i dont give a fuck but yo “amle” you need to shut the hell up cause the day that i let someone talk about my girl angie like that is the day i fuckin die!!your just jelous cause she has 2 things everyone wants a hot guy and a sexy body so why dont you just shove it cause she is a whole lot better than any of you assholes!

• yolanda says:

just cuz angelina is hotter than you all above don’t mean you gotta go hatin on her.

• Jess says:

I don’t think Angelina is that sexy. I mean, yeh, she has got looks, but it’s probably not natural. But I think that you all need to stop arguing about it. The movie’s been released and there’s nothing you can do about it. Everyone will have their own opinion to whether it’s good or not, but at the end of the day it’s just a film with a load of actors in it, it isn’t the real thing.

• Jennifer the Punk/musician says:

One thing i love is the way she adopted those kids. She realy did save their lives.

• james Thornton says:

hi i love all woman, to me it is not whats on the out
    but whats in the side a woman,
    A hart that has been ripped that many times
    and is a fraid to open up to some one else

• micky says:

your cute

• cyn says:

Shes my one and only girl crush. She beautiful, smart, kind a wonderful human being. and Jess she is natural if your thinking about her lips if you’ve ever seen a pic of her when she was little her lips were big then.

• billy bob thornton…

Man i love reading your blog, interesting posts !…

• [...] Angelina Jolie’s “A Mighty Heart” movie trailer – Celebrity Puke [...]

• me says:

she oozes sexuality, but pretty she’s not. she’s got tons of talent. I don’t believe her personal life is any of our business.