First Pics! Britney Spears At The House Of Blues In San Diego!

Click On The Link Below To See more pics!

[youtube ItjArExrJIE]

Britney Spears performed for 15 minutes after waiting for three Hours! The PukeMeister attended Britney’s Coming out party at the House Of Blues In San Diego yesterday and I can tell ya, 15 minutes goes by quick, ya I said it again. Ok, so we knew she was finally gonna come out on stage because the British rock DJ finally stopped playing after being practically booed off stage. Everybody was chanting BRITNEY!, BRITNEY! BRITNEY!, for the entire last 30 minutes before Brit finally took stage!

Britney started with “Baby One More Time” wearing a black wig, glittery top, white shorts and knee high boots! She had four dancers with her and in the middle of her performance they chose people from the audience to come on stage. Britney and the dancers then sat some luck guy on a chair and they did a little dance around him, kinda like a stripper party! O’ well quick review for quick performance, now you know how we feel! See ya at the next show ya’all!
Credit:David Aguilera/ LLC./London Entertainment

19 Responses to “First Pics! Britney Spears At The House Of Blues In San Diego!”

• britfreek says:

Thanks for those pictures :D Please post more if you have :) and video :) I want video :D :D THANK U AGAIN :D

• Anonymous says:

I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous says:

Video on

• Andrewq says:

She’s amazing, only wish I could have been there to see it!!

• Anonymous says:

go Britney you’r the best ilove u more than my life!

• rosy says:

hey u are amazing gurl, just go and kick sum ASS!!!!!!

• jean says:

There ya go – GOOD JOB Britney – welcome back!!!!

• justin says:

FOR ANYONE WHO MAY COMPLAIN: Did you fucks ever think maybe she’s making people wait for her new music, because it makes it increases the demand? This is the very first of 3 or 4 concerts she’s supposed to be doing. Who knows what she may do before the end? Also, if she doesn’t perform any new music, I will just want her new CD even more when it comes out. Did you hear the people going crazy just hearing her old stuff? One more thing-she was only charging $35.00 for the tickets. What people are selling them for on Ebay she has no control over. It doesn’t matter what you say, this comeback is going to happen, even if she doesn’t do it perfectly. If people can get over the shaved head, do you think they’re going to care if she’s lip-synching or her outfits aren’t perfect? She’s always lip-synched in concert, and WE DON’T CARE! We’d rather see her kick ass keeping up with her dancers. It’s called entertainment. Shut the fuck up you complaining-ass bitter BITCHES!

• Magz says:

Finally! I’m so glad she’s back and through her “phase”! Hope there’s more music on the way!

• anonymous says:

i saw alot of pics and video’s here!

• Anonymous says:

mmmm still totally
    Amazing and im not the only one who still lusts for her.

• Erin says:

OMG, I am soooo excited! I have seen her twice in concert and can’t wait for the next time…she is AWESOME and I have a feeling the world better watch out, Britney is about to take it over AGAIN!
    But to the person that said she doesn’t sing live at her concerts…ummm, I have seen her FRONT row TWICE and YES, actually she DOES sing live…no pre-recorded BS! But in all honesty, she would get a draw and pack a venue if she was just going to read the ingredients off of a corn flake box…let’s all face it, we love the girl and THAT’S THAT!

• Cypress says:

Oddly she seems to be more modestly dressed than a whole nasty week of public display before this “haha” karaoke feat.

• Anonymous says:

She sucks!!! What’s so amazing about her? She can’t sing and she dances like a robot. What’s the attraction? WHAT’S HER TALENT?

• Roger says:

justin such talk over a aol bot shame on you fag boy

• hiiiiiiiii i love britney spears from all all all all all all all all my heart and she’s the best

• mondo says:

thats me in the left with the sigh lol

• Jack says:

I think you hit the nail on the proverbial head with this one….