Matt Dallas Looks like Corey Feldman In The Movie “Stand By Me”!

cp-matt-dallas1a.jpg

cp-matt-dallas2aa.jpg

coreyfeldman1qqq.jpg

Actor Matt Dallas best known for his role in “Kyle XY” was looking like a young Corey Feldman, roaming in Hollywood last night!

Credit:David Aguilera/CelebrityPuke.com

14 Responses to “Matt Dallas Looks like Corey Feldman In The Movie “Stand By Me”!”

• ashley says:

Hae Matt, I saw the last episode of kyle xy Its a mystery I didnt catch I still don’t catch it . I love how its you in a mystery show
    I never watched you on telavision before until last year your cool guy! when I read about Brittany Murphy being your celeberty crush
    until you met her husband I said aww too you be a good guy for
    Brittany.

• ashley says:

you kind of do look like corey

• Anonymous says:

u are so fuckin hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Sam says:

hey matt ur soo cute i mean it is not very often ppl come by a cute actor and your one of my top 6 for boys that our cute and i am glad ur one ohhh and i never seen u till kyle xy either but the episode last night it got more mysterious

• JayJay says:

i like his jacket, what mark is it?

• benji madden and hilary duff…

I Googled for something completely different, but found your page…and have to say thanks. nice read….

• ionaaaaa says:

nobody’s perfect except Matt Dallas..

i love him so much

• Rustam says:

Vauu hi
    all of you
    Matt Dallas also

• Matt---lover says:

OMG. This is so funny and cute. Matt Dallas is just too irresistible. (drools…)

• inoiscool says:

Matt Dallas is also cool with the eyeglasses in the first photo!!!!!

• Alayna says:

I love Matt Dallas. He is just like me. Genuine,admirable,Crazy, and straight forward! He’s not afraid to be himself, and thats why he is a prosperous acter.Let me say one more thing. MATT DALLAS IS SMEXY!!!(and yes i mean smexy)

• ERIC SMITH[ZXF] says:

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.BEAUSE YOU ARE VERY HANDSOME AND KIND.I CAN SEE THE IOVE IN YOUR EYES.I BELIEVE YOU’RE A REAL KYLE ,EVEN BETTER THAN KYLE.AND TELL YOU I’M A CHINESE BOY. TO MATT DALLAS.

• That would go in opposition to high quality concept as precise hyperlinks in the content of a popular weblog publish would be at hand with little authority to pass on although the hyperlinks in the articles of an unpopular weblog post might pass on far more authority.

• alisha says:

omg!!!!u are so so so hot.i would so like to meet u.i mean u are the best guy i have ever seen.I LOVE THE WAY U DID ON KYLE XY.u were fucking great.even in the movie.as good as dead and babysitter wanted.i wish i can see u in real life.i would say u are fucking hot.