Mario Lopez And Karina Smirnoff Still Hot And Heavy!

Last night caught Mario And Karina out and about on the Sunset strip! The two were very affectionate with each other as Mario made sure Karina didn’t walk into any water puddles on the way to there car.

Credit:David Aguilera/London Entertainment/Splashnews

14 Responses to “Mario Lopez And Karina Smirnoff Still Hot And Heavy!”

• Bocaditos says:

[...] Mario Lopez y su novia Katrina hot and heavy CelebrityPuke [...]

• cc says:

5/7/07 — Am I crazy or does karina have a little bump? Could she be? Mario?

• r says:

Is that a ring on ther wedding ring finger????? Not surprised…. They were “get a room” ready on a flight from LA to NY last month…

• elizabeth says:

we’re very happy to see you both together as one…. continue loving each other and God bless both of you in your carreer and life… ;-)

• m says:

aww they r so cute together……… is she pregnant? is that y they moved in together…..??????

• Kathy says:

you 2 look like an exellent couple do not listen to what anybody says follow your heart and make your dreams come true

• malou says:

i like them…they good couple together….hope it will forever….love you guys

• malou says:

ohh i can i have youe website? i like to know more about you guys…hope u can send a picture.pls send me to my email add…pls.pls.pls….pls.

• Stephanie says:

you guy r like the cutesttttttt couple on earth, so sexy and HOT…

love ya

Stephi, Calgary AB Canada

• Sharon says:

I think Katrina is great. However, ask Mario what he did to a certain female in High School and see if you like him then

• Prisccila Gutierrez says:

I think Karina and Mario Make a good couple. I always watch Dancing with the stars since I was small. I knew since the first time Mario Lopez looked at Karina he liked her. I wish I could be her because she at least can get with Mario and I can’t. Karina is a lucky person.

• Anonymous says:

Karina the lucky one?? no i think its mario whos the lucky one.
    i would die for a chance to even touch her once

• Hello world!…

Welcome to This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

• mario lopez i want you please give me a chance i know i can make you happy