Robbie Williams Carries A Body Bag Full Of Expensive Clothing!

cp-robbie2as.jpg

Robbie Williams smiles as he leaves Barney Of New York in Beverly Hills after dropping some serious dough on some new threads!

Credit:David Aguilera/London Entertainment/Splashnews

6 Responses to “Robbie Williams Carries A Body Bag Full Of Expensive Clothing!”

• Carly says:

I’m from England and therefore know all about the greatness that is Robbie Williams and I would like to take this opportunity to tell everyone is the good ol’ usa to give him a chance. He is f***ing hillarious!!! And GORGEOUS!!! I love you Robbie!!!! His songs are a bit to be desired but look at how good Sh*tty Sanjaya is doing. He does have a good voice and a wicked sense of humor!

• Lawl says:

robbie..ur hawt

• cyn says:

Yeah great England thanks for that. Can’t stand this fuckwit.

• charelle brown scotland says:

our young at heart robbie williams he is much better and more down to earth than other celebs in the world he dont need to do the big american thing he is much loved else where and it would be good for him to go somewhere like america so he can get some fkn peace n quiet he is a loving caring guy who deserves that. i wish people would just fkn grow up about him n lay off him he is just the same as every1 else in this world not any better than any1 n not any worse my fkn hat goes off to him take it easy my bro

• Kaye says:

Help I want to buy the outfit he wore when he painted his face black and white, the black catsuit, can anyone help, I’m desperate,

Kaye