Hollywood Welcome’s Polish Actress Weronika Rosati In Her New Film “House”

The Film “House” is still in Post-production and is directed by Robbie Henson.

Credit:David Aguilera

18 Responses to “Hollywood Welcome’s Polish Actress Weronika Rosati In Her New Film “House””

• victoria says:

She is an ugly, very self confident bitch. I wish she was not Polsih!!! Her parents are both very rich and famous in Poland,so… you know.

• Your camera lens says:

Why is the car more in focus than the celebrity?

• Polish says:

She played in soaps in Poland . Tabloids started write about her, when she was girlfriend polish journalist, who live in NY. Her father is politition, not popular, but influential and rich. Her mother-fashion designer… No coments about her clothes :/Weronika: No talent, not natural look, echhh…

• Queen Anna says:

Victoria, are you jelous or something? She’s not my my favourite but defenetly Weronika is very pretty.And doesn’t matter her parents are rich or not.They have money coz they are WORKING.It’s so weird??? think before you’ll write.

• prof. Miodek says:

Queen Anna, Polish and other creatures! Consult your dictionaries before you write anything in INGLISZ. I suppose that only people from Poland are interested in Rosati, so maybe simply comment in your mother tongue instead of striving to use QUASI-English. Pzdr;)

• Victoria says:

Queen Anna, I don’t understand you, sorry love…….

• Cherry says:

OMG how old she looks on that pic !! And she is only 22 as I remember … That’s the power of make up

• Queen Anna says:

Prof Miodek: sorry for my mistakes but I’m not an expert and we’re not talking about that now.Pozdr;)

And Victoria love – “her parents are both very rich and famous in Poland, so…you know.”

No,I don’t know and I think you don’t know it to. She’s “a bitch” because of her parents? Because she has money? Because she’s well known?You can have your own opinion but that what you wrote…it’s trivial:/

• prof. Miodek says:

Queen Anna! Some mistakes make proper understanding hardly possible, so it’s quite important matter, don’t you think? However, I can see some improvement in your writing;) As far as Rosati is concerned, she looks terribly on this photo:P BUT: she at least tries to improve her skills and does not behave like Cichopek for instance, who simply waits for parts in films and moans that nobody wants to hire her:]

• Layla says:

Ona jest okropna….w Stanch nikt nawet o niej nie slyszal…o filmie tez:) w Polsce robia z niej miedzynarodowa gwiazda…haha…..a co do jej wygladu to zgadzam sie…..nic nadzwyczajnego i strasznie sie ubiera…….a to, ze jej rodzice sa bogaci jest bardzo istotne:)

• Jason says:

she’s crap man!

• Hello! Good Site! Thanks you! uvaswdethtq

• Violetta says:

What’s wrong with the way she’s dressed in that picture? That’s actually quite stylish and in fashion here in North America. I don’t see the problem? I also watch “M Jak Milosc” and she’s quite a good actress in that soap opera. Also, I think she’s very pretty I don’t see the issue. Why do people always have to rat on celebrities? I think maybe its just plain jealousy :P

• gina says:

ooooo veronika?

• marta says:

…OMG…weronika… she is not ugly, but not very pretty thats true;) yes she looks quite old and not sensitive, she is now with 40 y older man… zuÅ‚awski( i think…) yes tabloids started write about her when she was with Max, I think she likes older mans, but is her own bussines… the best for her future

• mammmamia says:

mysle ze i tak sami polacy to sledza , wiec mysle ze angielski jest po prostu nie na miejscu .
    pominawszy fakt, ze dziolcha pochodzi z zamoznej rodziny i o braku chleba nie wie mysle ze ciezko pracuje na swoj tzw sukces. niestety w Polsce system wartosci jest dziwny i tylko ten z tzw nizin moze sie wybic.ona , w zwiazku z tym ze pochodzi z zamoznej rodziny jest “stracona”….musi w swoja prace wlozyc tysiac razy wiecej sily od zwyczajnej aktoreczki po szkole, bo ciagle jest na celowniku.
    szczerze mowiac to nie zazdroszcze jej , bo realizowalaby sie lepeij w sekt buisness a nie w aktorstwie.ale to jej wybor , widocznie idzie pod prad .
    co osobiscie moge powiedziec , ze obserwujac jej zdjecia wydaje mi sie zmeczona zyciem osoba ,a jest taka mloda….
    wiec… trzymajce lepiej za nia kciuki , bo to jedna z niewielu polek , ktora moglaby zrobic w hool karierie .
    pozrawiam , rowniez zmeczona rosati

• beata says:

I am afraid that everybody only critize her ! I am not Weronicas’ fan but i keep my fingers crossed for her! SHAME ON YOU.
    …and look in a mirror…

• My family members all the time say that I
    am killing my time here at web, however I know I am getting familiarity every day by reading such pleasant articles or reviews.