Britney Spears Goes Bananas!

britney-spoof-monky5.jpg

[youtube yHLQkWOFFvg]

Before returning to rehab a third time, Britney Spears stopped by K-Feds house. After attempting to get Federline’s attention for around 45 minutes with no success, Britney blew her top, grabbed a green umbrella and started pounding on some dudes truck!

10 Responses to “Britney Spears Goes Bananas!”

• Shawn says:

She’s lost it for sure! But it sure does make for nice pictures like this one :) .

• Ashley says:

I always knew underneath it all she was not human! LOL!

• Anonymous says:

what a monky..,she is crazy, poor girl.please someone put her in a cage,at the LA Zoo.

• Anonymous says:

What would you if you had cameras on your face trying to get your every move, 24/7?? She had 2 babies, and was attacked by the tabloids for not being a good mum. She’s in pain. She’s lost. She’s all alone in her depression. Let her heal! My heart goes to you Britney!

• chelse says:

britney i understand u were sick of everything and everyone tuching ur hair and putting stuff in your hair i understand but that is not the way to fix anythung now u are having bad times with photographers all around u wich u would never want because ur head has no hair (bald) try to put on as much wigs as u can long and short wigs so it can cover ur shyness , now u have sons or doughters and they need u alot dont worrie about the photographers and have a good time with ur baybyes put on wigs and nice girly close and pretend like nothing happend but i hope u get better .
    P.S: i dont really think that look is that bad. senserlly, chelse

• sarah says:

ur making a mistake get in track keep your kids be smart i know you’ve got it in you blow everything off things WILL get BETTER!!!!!! trust me!!!

• Jenna says:

This is just a stage, a chapter in your life…it will end and a new chapter will begin. It always gets worse before it gets better. Stay strong….hold on to the end of the rope….don’t let go….crawl through the dark tunnel of crap… there’s light waiting for you on the other side Britney. By the way…for all those people out there bashing her….try puting yourself in her shoes. She’s a person just like everyone else. You’d flip out too if all of those awful things happened to you. Kevin Federline destroyed Britney. She wasn’t “crazy” untill she started dating him. Think about that!

• Lucia says:

Cuanto hijo de puta y que poco tiempo!!! quereis dejarle de una puta vez en paz cada una es libre de acer lo que quiera coñooooooooooo Britney es la mejor y os jodeis eso es lo que os repatea buestra asqueroso culo!!!!! que asco que me dais paparazzis de mierda!!!!!!!!!

• Courtney says:

You may be going through depression but let me tell you. Nothing is more important that your own children and I can’t believe that she would not fight for her kids or want to be with them everyday and watch them grow. Just making mor fucked upi kids in this world. I don’t care who you are or how much money you have you should take care of your kids and your responsibility. I’ve always loved Britney but after this I don’t think I will be supporting her in any way. makes me sick to my stomache to see people not care about their own children especially the mother. Your dumb.

• kate and ben says:

hey she is bananas all the time she was born like it lol hahaha