Britney Spears Allegedly Attempted Suicide Twice!

celebritypuke-britneybelair.jpg

britneyinbelair3.jpg

According to the National Enquirer Terrified she’d lose custody of her sons, an out-of-control Britney Spears tried to kill herself twice in the hours after shaving her head. First Britney tried to take her own life by walking into traffic, only to be rescued at the last second by her staff. A short time later she was rushed to a doctor after saying she was going to kill herself and then taking too many Xanax, according to The National Enquirer. Britney’s emotional collapse was triggered by a “reconciliation” with estranged husband Kevin Federline — that was actually meant to be an intervention according to the National Enquirer.

Update: Britney Spears went to an ugly apartment building near Coffee Bean on Sunset blvd., for about an hour, then headed to a hotel in Bel Air today February 21, 2007
Credit:David Aguilera/London Entertainment/Splashnews

34 Responses to “Britney Spears Allegedly Attempted Suicide Twice!”

• [...] Britney Spears may have attempted suicide [...]

• [...] Britney Spears may have attempted suicide [...]

• [...] Britney Spears may have attempted suicide [...]

• Anita says:

Hope someone will help her come out of this situation as a stronger and better person.

• Poor girl finally cracked…..

• Patty silva says:

If she really wanted to kill herself—she would have done herself in. She just wants attention so frigging bad, that she will go to ANY LENGTHS to get it. She is totally wacked, and her family – if they really loved her – would have her comitted.

• ME says:

LEAVE HER ALONE EVERYONE…… this world is driving her to REALLY hurts herself…. let her be… give her peace….. she hasn’t had that since she was 16….. SAD SAD SAD WORLD

• Jessica says:

I really hope she does not succed in suicide.. her poor kids wont even get the chance to know her. I think Britney can be a great person.. but right now.. she is severly depressed.. she just lost her hubby.. her life is all out of whack.. she probably has postpartum.. which explains why she is not being there for her kids. She will have 20/20 hindsight one day and realize that she is lucky to have her kids… Thats the best part of life.

• [...] Wait, huh? Britney attempted suicide twice!?(CelebPuke) [...]

• Anonymous says:

its all good for the media, they love when famous go nut’s,it sale papers.and photographe go for a lots of money.what do you think mr puke?

• Court says:

All I can say is, if you haven’t suffered from post-partum depression, leave Britney alone. She hasn’t had time to even think, let alone recover. She needs support and time!

• lesbian rape…

• Graziellla says:

i am larg a fan of Britney, and i find that what arrives to her is horrible! And remover, certain people do not stop saying evil of it. I am really sad for her! I adore her! Britney, i miss you and know that never i would not give up you! Would be strong! Do not commit suicid and return please forces us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Graziellla? says:

Hey, Graziellla…
    You know the real reason shes trying to kill herself is because of your excellent grammar skills.

• Hi …Ghost Rider march 5, 2007

Scrue you imagrant, The girl is right, Cause yes
    Britney has maid big mistake’s, But people need
    Chance’s to get there life back.

I think her husband chould be there for her, And
    Even, but if hi really care’s for her, Hi will be there
    For her, Because one day these kid’s will know
    Right from rong, Believe that.

I’m an artist too end I know from experiance, Life
    Is very hard as a singer, She only need’s a brake
    To get better that’s all, And I think she is great as
    Well

Rider out

• mr. fart face says:

i hate u

• zee peebs says:

she should have gone through with it

• zee peebs says:

ghost rider needs to learn how to spell

• Jessie says:

Well ppl are saying that her sister is a nut job to that she is a drinker. First she drops her own baby!…Then she gets pregnat again, and then she shaves her head!…Then she trys to kill herself?….OMG just put her into a koko house! It will be for the best..before she trys anything worse like try to kill her own kids!

I feel bad for them!

• Roxanna says:

she is so in love with that man she lost her children

• Aman says:

I heard Jamie Spears tried to kill Britney Spears with a nife!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone agree’s with me email me at AmanKaur-kitten@hotmail.co.uk

• duahan mandik says:

crazy i just cant speak i so excited ihang my self with bedsheets crazy but it feels alright dam i shoulda tied the sheets very tight

• duahan mandik says:

i farted and it smells

• duahan mandik says:

dam those pussy farts

duashaun out

• JLS says:

since britney is out of the picture now jessica simpson can rein again….besides shes not bald

• manddi says:

where can i get that wig at i love it

• chantal says:

grind up all the retarts ..use em for fuel that powers the short bus that takes em to school

• elliott says:

i have a chihuahua and it humps my bear..totally what britney does

• ttoille says:

nigga what is juice..sugar water purple

• Jess says:

Did you morons ever think that maybe the fact that you’re all even paying attention to her is why she’s so fucked up? Seriously, stay out of her personal life and let her be normal! You all suck! Go die.

• nooshy says:

you think after she finally succeeds, they’ll be selling her wig on e-bay? man… somebody’s gonna make a=l=o=t of cash on that thing…

• Trisha says:

In all reality, I don’t wish stress, depression, or aniexty on anyone. However, my biggest dream when it come to Britney, (even when she was a new-b and she was hot) was for me to be in a boxing ring with her. I can’t stand her. Also, it is true, if she really wanted to die she would have killed herself not tried. It’s real easy to do, if that’s what someone wants, I mean you could run out in front of a mac truck or jump in a tree shreader. (LOL) No hard feelings!

• DONNA says:

i feel bad for her what did her parents do to these poor girls maybe the blame should not be put on these girls after all i like brit and i love her music how she can survive all this

• DONNA says:

BRITNEY IGNORE WHAT ALL THESE PEOPLE SAY BE UR SELF AND AS FAR AS KEVIN IS HE REALLY WORTH ALL THIS I THINK NOT I CAN NOT STAND THE MAN HES THE IDIOT FOR LEAVEIN HIS FAMILY FOR GET STRONG GIRL FORGET HIM UR TO GOOD FOR HIM