celebritpukecom-vindes1a.jpg

celebritpukecom-vindes2ab.jpg

celebritpukecom-vindes3a.jpg

mulletblonde33.jpg

Credit/David Aguilera

11 Responses to “Chris Rock And Vin Diesel Have A Discussion About Man Wigs : Pukemeister’s Golden Oldies!”

• Ashley says:

You are so sexy i love you!

• Ashley says:

nice pics Chris!

• Anonymous says:

how do u now vin wants a wig

• paw paw negro says:

everyone knows that vin diesel is gay and chris rock is a closet fag like eddie murphy…i have from the highest authority that in this picture they were discussing sexual topics such as where the two of them should spend the night! with vin diesel on the bottom!

• flippin' says:

wat the hell with the last comment and how would u no wat there talkin bout unless u can lip read

• Danka says:

hello…i am from europe, and i like Vincent Mark;)…both of this actors are famous in europe…i like their films…on my screen in my pc i have your photo Vin hehe…

• Champane says:

Paw paw negro your right about one thing and wrong about another chris rock so not gay but vin diesel is gay as hell hello danka nobody gives a damn oh flippin’ don’t start a fucking riot anonymous everyone knows Vin wants a wig just look at him you probably need a wig too ashley get a fuckin life or some new glasses chris is sexy nowhere but he is funny but that movie he has i think i love my wife so not worth my money.

• ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i cant laugh enough. he he he he he hi hi hi hi hi h a ho ho ho h o whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! hair wig! sure he got it?

• sheff boi says:

vin is not gay o_O
    y do ppl keep sayin he is?

• me says:

look, these 2 people R 2 of the few in Hollywood w/ any brains & any kind of integrity. What people do in their bedrooms is none of our business, but just 2 post my opinion; I don’t believe either of them os gay. they both strike me as the type that if they were they’d just be like , “yeah I like d*ck – so what?” so i don’t believe it or really care either way. Vin is still sexy as hell & Chris is still funny & bright as hell.

• Dawn Ford says:

VIN DIESEL CAN SAY WHATEVER THE HELL HE WANTS…HE’S SEXY AS HELL AND I DONT THINK MANY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO WALK UP TO HIM AND MAKE FUN OF HIM FOR SOMETHIN THAT HE SAYS. THAT MAN IS THE SEXIEST THING ON THE FUCKIN PLANET