Morgan Fairchild’s Working on A Hip New Show!!

celebritypukecom-child1.jpg

celebritypukecom-child2.jpg

Morgan FairChild is working on her new show “Fashion House!” All the Oldie but goodies like Morgan Fairchild and Bo Derek are great!

Credit/David Aguilera

19 Responses to “Morgan Fairchild’s Working on A Hip New Show!!”

• [...] Old Fossil Morgan Fairchild Has Been Found Alive And Well! [...]

• ms_snarky says:

she might not be 24 anymore, but she looks pretty good. she’s 57, for god’s sake. She looks amazing. You should only wish!

• gilmore says:

Is that Tara Reid? God, she looks like shit!

• Suzanne says:

Heyyyy, the woman looks amazing for her age! How snippy can ya get! Although I suppose with enough plastic surgery anyone can look that great. Whatever, she looks beautiful, so shaddup!

• Lance says:

What has this no-talent wash-up been doing to support herself???

• Modernkayaker says:

Morgan’s still hot ass wipe! So STFU

• Morgan Fairchild says:

I don’t apreciate the whole “Old Fossil” crap I get from people, Honestly do you have any idea what it takes to look this good, and no it’s not a bunch of face-lifts or tummy tucks, it’s healthy living and good excersize that keep me in shape and looking great, oh and I’m not on a bunch of meds either, so shadup you wanna be pretty person.

• Morgan Fairchild says:

• carol says:

Went to elementary school with Morgan (different name then) in Dallas Texas. She is very smart and very pretty and very much a survivor. After all, we’re still talking about her, aren’t we? Best of luck to you! Your tv friend in Phila.

• Sandra says:

Morgan Fairchild has always been my favorite (idol) actress! She’s a wonderful actress and ultimately beautiful. (Even without make up!) Can you say the same about Ricki? haha

• daniel says:

she’s very beautiful lady..

• Michele says:

I’d like to see you look like that at 58 years old. The woman is freaking gorgeous and has more class than Carter’s got Liver Pills. You jealous? You are typical youth trash of America’s today generation. Eeesssh! You are the toilet who labled Morgan as puke. You are a maggot.

• Ken Lesko says:

I think Morgan is totally hot. Anyone who disses her should give their mouths a rest. Keep your head up Morgan, and whatever you’re doing to maintain your stunning beauty, keep it up it’s working.

• Ahmed says:

i’m 25 i wish you could my wife you are amazing don’t care about those haters

• Sprmcandy says:

In her day, she had one hell of a killer body !!!

• STEVE says:

THERE IS NO ONE THAT EVEN COMES CLOSE TO THE BEAUTY OF THIS WOMAN. SHE IS IN A LEAGUE ALL HER OWN. I HAD A GIRLFRIEND IN HIGH SCHOOL THAT COULD HAVE BEEN HER TWIN SISTER. I GUESS THATS WHY I STILL TODAY AM SO SMITTEN BY HER. MORGAN YOUR A SEXY GODDESS AND ILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

• Nick says:

Morgan is still looking hot and quite bangable. I used to see Morgan at the Bally’s in Studio City so I know she does indeed work out although she did have extremely large implants for such a petite frame.

• superman says:

u r sooooooooooooooooooooo super sexy

• Kim says:

I think Morgan is a beautiful woman. Who CARES how old she is? She obviously takes great care of herself & it shows. I’d be thrilled to look that great & that hot when I’m her age…or ANY age! She’s lovely.