celebritypukecom-jlo2.jpg

celebritypukecom-cruise1.jpg

celebritypukecom-jlo1.jpg

celebritypuke-tommobile1.jpg

It seems like the A-list don’t like to share there space with anyone but A-listers! If you could smell the different self named brands of perfume in that car! Well I’d Puke!

Credit/David Aguilera/LondonEntertainment/SplashnewsÂÂ

27 Responses to “Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, And Victoria Beckham All Fit In The Same Damn Car! Cuz The Other One Broke Down!”

• [...] Remember at the circus when they tried to fit all those clowns into a small car… Filed under: Uncategorized, Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes/Suri, J-Lo, The Beckhams Celebrity Puke  Well that is what came to my mind when I saw these pictures of Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Posh Spice, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony all in the same car? And we all know who wears the pants in this quintet…J-Lo.  Damn you LA Galaxy because this what we know have to look forward to from now on.  [...]

• Anne says:

That is so hilarious, I can’t stop laughing. Having said that, I like Tom and all his friends are starting to grow on me.

• Kalista Brat says:

Sweet! If only Beckhams was in there it would have been sexier! Man his wife is so grgeous! I hope she has another baby and this time it wilol be a girl. That will be one sexy little posh baby!

• crazy says:

Is Tom sitting on Katie’s lap? That is a hilarious picture.

• zawngkhoro says:

u knw y JLo in the front seat??? well , coz if she’s in the back seat , 2 ppl wud hv go in the front seat…uknowanamean ???

• Peter says:

J.Lo IS A DIVA to the maximum degree…no diva sits in the back all crammed up! That dress is expensive yall..lol
    I love me some Jennifer Lopez…she is the best in the business BY FARRRRRRR! Look how gorgeous she is!

• Peter says:

OMGED IT LOOKS LIKE SOOO MUCH FUNNN!!!

• Ida says:

Iam still laughing after seeing this. That is vintage Jlo for you, if there was anyone to sit at the front trust her. I love this!

• kareno says:

hahahahahahaha jlo has to sit in the front cuz of her butttt

• chick says:

oh, my
    jlo’s hand over her face
    looks like Tom farted
    he’s been bloated lately

• chick says:

oops posh’s hand

• Carol_brazil says:

PRICELESS!!!

They really look like they are enjoying themselves! HILARIOUSSS!

• [...] Jay-Z’s faux fur (GoneHollywood)Timberlake has options (CityRag)Scientologists do it better! (PopBytes)Nicole sans extensions (Teddy&Moo)Lindsay enters drug rehab (Hollyscoop)..just as Keith Urban leaves (Bumpshack)Ewan McGregor to play Kurt Cobain? (ICYDK)Diana Ross yet to see Dreamgirls (Gabsmash)Courteney Cox makes up with Brad Pitt (Glitterati)Paula is full of shit on on some good shit (EvilBeet)A-List Breakdown after the Golden Globes (CelebrityPuke)Kim Kardashian says she is not pawning off her sex tape (TMZ)Dog may have saved Salma Hayek’s life (CelebrityDogWatcher)If a girls got your heart, she deserves your sperm too! (TheBlemish)I doubt Britney is pregnant, but here’s the rumor (HollywoodBackwash)Another model dies of anorexia, but this one was only 14 (NosySnoop)Check out the ‘inflatible titties on number 2′! HA! (ImBringingBloggingBack)WTF did Cameron Diaz wear to the Golden Globes? (CelebrityDirtyLaundry)Miz Monica stands up for what she believes in…Axe Issaiah Washington! (MizMonica)Rumor has it that Cameron went apeshit on Justin after she saw him talking to Jessica Biel (CelebrityMound) [...]

• Unique says:

oh hell naw HILARIOUS

• Suzanne says:

Wish they would have driven that car all the way to Siberia and disappeared. Hmmmf. Booooring, blah blah blah.

• ttoille says:

hmm shes a robot

• jen says:

miss piggy has arrived!! oink oink….kermet where are you…

• wow i bet this picture was sold expensively look at all the A-listers!

• myothercar says:

The angle of pic #2 made me think wait who’s Posh spice kissing

• myothercar says:

It looks like I meant to say pic #3

• "M" says:

all together……thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Daniel says:

David and Victoria Beckham are the best!

• lizanne says:

that’s cool!!!! grabeh!!!! i can’t believe this!!!

• WOW says:

VICTORIA SHE LOOKS LIKE KISSING!!!!! RIGHT ?

• Betsy says:

What a bunch of ” I think I’m God” in that car, old J LOW, tom cruise and katie i can’t stand them. Beckhams are all a bunch of rich “please look at me” Driver Siberia with the lot of them.

• caroline says:

Hello everyone,
    I found a great dating site_____ http://www.MyWealthylove.Com _____.
    It is the best dating club for seeking the rich singles, beauties and even hot celebs..
    what’s the most important is:you dont have to be a millionaire.but you can meet one.
    I think everyone need to meet some miracle after all the terrible stuff in the news and the economy .You should check it out!!!

• Betty says:

Tybed beth oedd hi i fyw 20,000 o flynyddoedd yn ôl? Gweithio o wawr i fachlud haul a gwneud yn siŵr eich bod yn casglu digon o fwyd i oroesi’r gaeaf. Amseroedd o ddigon a cyfnodau o galedi. Faint o bobl heddiw, yn gallu goroesi bryd hynny?