Udo Kier; Some People Shouldn’t Dress Like They’re Twenty Years Old Anymore!

celebritypukecom-udo1.jpg

celebritypukecom-udo2.jpg

Udo Kier who played a bad vampire in BLADE with Wesley Snipes was trying to be a hip rocker dude in Hollywood. Too bad he forgot to dye his grey hair and look at the birth date on his drivers license!

Credit/David Aguilera

13 Responses to “Udo Kier; Some People Shouldn’t Dress Like They’re Twenty Years Old Anymore!”

• brian says:

udo kier is god. fuck you for talking smack. you’ll taste his wrath soon.

• JAMES C says:

YOUR NEVER TO OLD FOR A $2000.00 PUMA JACKET! I THINK UDO LOOK GOOD. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IT, WOULD’NT YOU?
    I THINK UDO KIER AFTER 180+ FILMS LOOKS GREAT……. HOW MOVIES AND MAGAZINE SHOOTS HAVE YOU DONE?
    YOU SOUND A LITTLE SOUR TO ME!

• Maria says:

Wouldn’t you love to look and have energy like that on your 62nd Birthday!

• Barbie says:

I just love Udo Kier..and I thinh he’s a very sexy.
    He’s neve old because being old man is too boring for him.
    Go on Udo! Fans are with you! ;*

• Nicole Willared says:

Udo Udo, uber alles!

YOU and Me…GrindHouse Baby!!

See you at T….n’s P.S.

Nicole

• marcia cross sound…

Please visit my site, …Marcia Cross…

• Modernkayaker says:

He’s cool as hell, STFU !

• Tommy Wolf says:

Damn you! Udo is GOD! In fact, he’s never too old. He can walk with dipers, if he wants! The guy is awesome! One of the best actor in horror movies! Hail to Udo!!

• Bonnie says:

I think Udo kier is a very sexy german actor. i love those clear blue eyes…look into my eyes udo!!! he’s the best cult actor of all times. go baby!!!

• DanYELL says:

¬_¬ Talkin smack about Udo WTF IS WRONG with you? I see nothing wrong with what he’s wearing. Udo is freakin AAAWWESOOOME! The man could wear a garbage bag and a pair of poka dotted rain boots and STILL look good. Come to think of it I can’t think of anything he could wear that could ever make him look bad. Really! Oof! O_O ALL HAIL UDO! WOOOOooooO! ^_^

• Gena says:

Udo, I love you so much! You’re looking always smart and sexy. Kiss

• Cathy says:

Udo is soooo sexy!!! He is even more hot in age than in youth! He hot as all hell!:)..I adore his sexy belly! look at this! I want him right now!!! Udo come to me! :)
    Thank you so much for the pictures! ..added to my new favourites.. A sweet kiss.

• Debby says: