celebritypuke-manson56.jpg caught Dita Von Tees strolling along Robertson blvd., in Beverly Hills on January 10, 2006 with her arm tucked under what might be her new boy toy!

Credit/David Aguilera/LondonEntertainment/SplashnewsÂÂ

46 Responses to “Is This Dita Von Tees’ New Boy Toy? Poor Marilyn Manson, Ink Ain’t Even Dry Yet!”

• [...] Dita von Teese possibly out with new boy toy after split from hubby Marilyn Manson – CELEBRITY PUKE [...]

• man, celebrities sure know how to move on fast.

• Sweet says:

Damn…well ain’t that a M.A.C haul!

• Ednonymous says:

Why is an apparently grown man wearing children’s toy sun glasses?

• Lita says:

Ha ha, new man? That’s Gregory Arlt, Ditas make-up artist. And he is totally gay.

• Unique says:

• Monsieur Chic says:

God, they look hot. Why can’t my makeup artist be as hot as him? Why can’t anyone be hot as her??

• Peep says:

Dang. Watta whore.

• caitlinmaguffey says:

awwwwwwwwwwwww so cute but why did she hafe get a divorced with brain hugh warner they were so hot togather and dita and manson was like mine mom and dad lol i hate that guy he looks sooooooooo gay haha iam evil good look with your new boyfriend haha marilyn manson rocks always iam like his big fan iam also a big fan of dita von teese haha iam like so evil right now goodluck dear!!!!!!!!!!!

• caitlinmaguffey says:

I wish dita von teese and manson get back togather i dont like his new girlfriend and i really dont know why evil me haha

• anony says:

someone should tell this bitch not to still limo drivers in vegas

• who cares says:

The guy she is with is gay and Manson cheated on her.
    Why is it that he’s called a stud for it? What a load of crap.

• jjjjjjjj says:

• Anonymous says:

I think its normal that after she split,she started to date a new man

• malice says:

i love her! she must be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY LOOK AMAZINH BOTH!!!!BE HAPPY SWEETHEART!

• patriot says:

Жизнь блатная нелёгкая, но интересная.
    Вот и у Михаила Ланьо по кличке “Блюк” забот полон рот.
    Начальник его – крёстный папа закарпатской мафии – Ð’.Гисем – требует незамедлительных действий в области непростых бандитских ремесел,
    а подчиненный (по совместительству прокурор Закарпатской области) Ю.Бенца ни хрена работать не хочет,
    то он на больничном, то в Киеве, то выходной то проходной… А крыша-то нужна…
    А Бенца знай себе раскатывает на сиротском “Вольво” покупает любимой жене Мелании бриллианты,
    выполняет левые заказухи и деньги от братвы крысит…
    Пришлось вызвать его на Первомай в Мукачево на стрелку и разъяснять…
    Без звездюлины не понял… А газеты-то закарпатские растрезвонили, негодяи!
    Ничего, хай пишуть, хай клевещуть!

• Kristen says:

Marilyn has moved on with younger Evan Rachel Wood.

• Evan says:

marilyn Manson says Dita left him soulless and Evan Rachel Wood basically rescued him. He saw the light within her!

• RxSlaVP says:

Привет всем.
    Красивый сайт.

• Marilyn Manson is HOT !!!

• Dita Is a S*** for leaving him !!

• Modernkayaker says:

Manson’s fucked in the head !

• Charlette says:

I think that you all shouldn’t judge any of them because you weren’t there to see what was really going on. I know from his album that Dita must have really hurt him in some way. The songs aren’t the same and it’s pretty clear they’re about her. Even if he did say that most of them were… They both have moved on and seem to be happy… somethings don’t work out for a reason.

• Brit says:

She’s just plain nassy!

• haim says:

brian you dont need this slut you got a alot of girls who want you

• haim says:

sh’es a bitch!!!

• in the know says:

Ummm, gotta stop the rumour right now……Thats her makeup artist Gregory Arlt. They are friends and he doesn’t even play on her team. I dont blame her for leaving Manson. Rock stars are sluts. Trust me, I used to be married to one……USED TO BE.

• marilyn manson fan says:

that man shes with the now is stupid looking manson was way better than him manson should have stayd with her

• Manson says:

SLUT SLUT SLUT she moves fast!! I glad mr.manson has a new girl friend!! Go Evan Rachel Woods

• Robin says:

Love her and her clothes.

• modee says:

I WISH I WAS evan…sigh!

• Manson is happy with Evan Wood! He’s better off!

• myshoes says:

well that new boy toy is apparently gay.

so figures :o

• Ariadna says:

this man sucks, is a gay, ugly and bored, I prefer my Marilyn Manson.
    Ugly Dita.

• Randi says:

What happend was. Manson kept leaving all the time late night partying and evan and him were inseperable. they were “movie buddies” so they say. Dita hd a feeling that he was screwing around. and right when that divorce hit, evan and manson appeared seen together. ANd manson said dita was trying to change him. I’m sorry she loves you and she wants you to change so you can be together. I love Manson don’t get me wrong but this is just rediculous. He even transformed evan into dita. I say he made a huge mistake. Friends also say he is going through midlife crisis and got a younger blonde dita

thnk you, randi

• Автор, а Вы в каком городе живете если не секрет?

• caitlinmaguffey says:

actully at first i didnt like rachel wood but now I do she seem hot for marilyn manson and I’m happy for the both of them and i wish dita von teese the best I <3 you in fan way always will be GoodLuck out there :)

• If you wish for to obtain much from this paragraph then you have to
    apply these techniques to your won website.

My homepage; German Binary Robot free download

• Currently, FHA loans in Orange County, San Francisco,
    etc Staff Remote do so with authorisation, though, and “it will not affect your rating”, says
    james jones in the experian credit-reference agency.

• Kristine says:

Por esta razón, Android usa casi el cien por cien de la memoria
    RAM del teléfono (dejando apenas unos Megabytes libres).

• Fabulous, what a website it is! This weblog gives useful facts to us, keep it up.

• Just imagine the motor cheap trade insurance [] insurance section of
    space. So you need to have your car in peek condition.

• Cash Worths of Whole Life public liability insurance wiki policy: Cash in on your whole life insurance plan.

• Disclaimer: this informative article doesn’t right advocate any certain expenditure and forex trading reviews ( alternatives and is for reference purposes.

• Annoyed as well as behind timetable, you realize you could no more wait to discover a bathroom storage bench ( space remedy for the

• blah says:

I used to be recommended this web site by my cousin. I am now not
    positive whether or not this publish is written through him as no one else understand such unique approximately my difficulty.
    You are incredible! Thank you!