Nicole Richie went shopping with the boyfriend she stole from Hilary Duff yesterday. Nicole and Joel jumped in their car and sped off hoping nobody would see them!

Credit/David Aguilera/LondonEntertainment/SplashnewsÂÂ

28 Responses to “Celebritypuke.com Found Nicole Richie And Joel Madden Sneaking Around Yesterday At Maxfield!”

• [...] Page Six (story) and Celebrity Puke (photo)  [...]

• Girl_From_A_Place_Called_Finland says:

Uhh…I hate Nicole…Why did Joel break up with Hil and then go to Nicole. BYÄH!!!!

• ? says:

i hate nicole joel and all those haters!
    hilary deseves better !

n by the way simple plan are way better then gc !

• maila says:

yeah i ahte nicole too but hilary dumped joel! anyway hialry can get anyone she wants! have you fans seen pics of her at new years! damn! taht how good she looks without joel and you can see that! lol
    this just shows all he wanted from hilary was to sleep with her!…cause less than a week after the break up he’s shacking up with a stick!
    i mean come on your with someone for 2 and a half years and then as soon as he gets dumped he gets laid that does say thats all he wanted from hilary!
    hilary is soooooooooooo better off!

• SHE IS SOOO UGLY !!!!! Nicole richie must DIE !!!!

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii she is sooo ugly !! JOEL whhhhyyy?? whyyy??
    make you thAT???

• gc fan says:

• jessica hawkins says:

honestly i think that everyone needs to mind their own biz because joel should be able to do anything he wants w/o physos like you talkin bout him

• Carolyn says:

I love the both of them, but i’m not sure how good of an idea it is for them to be together, just because Joel is a recovering alcoholic and Nicole well… lol.

But i’m staying out of it, they’re just people and they can do whatever they want to do.

• get lose nicole!!!! says:

urgggghhhh….. i hate nicole,she not rite… hilary betterrrrrrr……

• Anonymous says:

Nicole Richie Rocks as do you joel . . .fuck off haters. . . p . s . we still love you hilary =)

• Hahah I can’t believe that’s my Joel!!!!! WTF!!!! I think he’s blind :S

• Mary says:

All I can say is, we dont know Nichole, we dont know Hillary so we go not rights to say anything about them. The only thing that sads me is Joel. The engagement is too fast. Hes just going to end up broken. Joel is the only “loser” in this “celebrity” battle(lol). Anyway, The new GC album is amazing!! lol

• annonymous says:

ok,im gunna use simple words to describe these peeps.
    Joel:mental problem

• Bowie _GC_the_netherlands. says:

don’t you people have anything better to do?
    don’t you have lives or something?
    if joel wants her, then let him,
    jesus.. fuckit.
    what if you had a girl/boy, that not everyone liked,
    would you care,,? no don’t think so.
    and btw another thing.. mind ur own freakin’ buisness bitchesz.
    stop judging people if you don’t even know them personaly.
    i do respect ur sight.. but please, you probebly never even met nicole.

• Bowie_GC_the_netherlands. says:

• stupid girl says:

Ohhh ! what is it !!! :o shit joel what is this ugly girl !!! Why ??? she’s an anorexic ! and you like this …. you are so surface !!! :o lolll hillary it’s just so so ! but her is a real joke … You have gone down in my estimation ! I thought that you were a good guy … far from the your stupid and your same coward not to remain you even when your of the girlfriend you exchange always for them ! You were my god but I lost hope has to see what you were really … you were an angel has me eyes now become demon in the iron heart you desire to make you small whore … Because Hilary were not ready . Why this choice stupid it goes you on the foot ans you all gives him that it wants ! Why believes you to drop in the regard by millon fans sometimes to keep the relaxion personal made good has everyone! Esoecially when you do not like that one gives our opinon !!! To afflict Hilary , Joel lost all know direction even that of the normal guy … it cannot only see the beauty of a beautiful woman such as you them ! Hilary will remain an exemple for me … It were so beautiful before… it them still but much now … Bye

• Emily Madden says:

I lost hope for Joel…….
    It seems that Benji and Joel became to Hollywood
    I still love them, but they’re not the same anymore.
    It’s a shame, but everyone has their own lives and choices.

• xALYSSAx says:

whoever sed that simple plan is better then good charlotte should be shot!!!

and i dont like nicole or hilary..joel has bad taste in women..he should just turn gay…lmao! JUST KIDDING!! or date someone worth it..not a snooty loser ass crack snorter..or a wanabee singer//actress//rocker… there both fucken sluts..and they should both be shot..then shot again if they survive..fuckers.

• Kristen says:

I think Joel wants Hilary back. He’s done with Nicole, some reports are saying.

• Emilie says:

i just don’t get it. why it is that people i seem to respect and look up to and want to be like do something like this.
    no, i never looked up to nicole richie, and never will. joel and his band are my role models. i just don’t get how he can stoop down to that.
    maybe he just sees something in her that the rest of america doesn’t see. in that case, i still have a ton of respect for him and still look up to him.
    but i just don’t really like it.
    oh well, if they’re both happy, i guess just let them be that way.

• Maria Fernanda says:

Nicole is a Bitch! She Sucks!.. Hil now is better, and joel need more of hil what joel of hil.. Hil is the best, joel is handsome but is a dog.. :@

hilary rulez!

• u suck nicole says:

nicole sucks hilary is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better…. what is wrong with you joel!!

• brigita says:

where does victoria beckham live?

• Now she’s pregnant with his kid!

• Stef says:

i say to each his own, he likes her then he likes her there is nothing anyone can do about it, so just leave them be. i don’t understand why people are making such a big deal out of this, its none of our buissness, so if they wanna be together, then i say let them! and leave them alone!

• Ms.Madden says:

I LOVE U JOEL AND BENJI… u sud get sum1 that is PERFECT 4 u… not sluts like sophie and nicole and hilary… wtf???? get a nice 1… u havent had a good life, since ur dad abandoned u on Christmas eve (who the fuck on earths face wud do that? how can sum1 leave their kids? on Christmas eve???) and… I WANT U JOEL AND BENJI… have a good life… and i rly wanna like… meet u… ooh well… and…
    P.S. Bowie_GC_the_netharlands is 100% rite stupid girl… i think ur rly stupid no offence… u make no sense at all…

bi ppl

• hi joel I love u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much u are sooooooooooo cool and hate and avrthing is coooooooooool on u Iam 10 years old I know english and I love it I wish I can see u a alwas think of u will bye

• erica says:

you people are all ridiculous. Nicole Richie is beautiful, and so Is joel. They have a baby, for Christ’s sake. How about leaving them alone and letting them have a happy relationship? You don’t know them personally, so I don’t think you can say definitively that she is wrong for him. Hillary Duff is out of the picture, so she has nothing to do with it. People break up. Does it matter? Let Nicole and Joel have a happy new family with some respect.