celebritypukecom-kathy1.jpg

celebritypukecom-kathy2.jpg

celebritypukecom-brit5s.jpg

celebritypukecom-brit6s.jpg

celebritypukecom-lohann3.jpg

Kathy Hilton was spying on her daughter Paris Hilton from outside of Planet Blue On Saturday, watching all the excitment just like a fan! Kathy even watched Lindsey Lohan getting mobbed before Paris and Britney showed up!

Credit:David Aguilera/LondonEntertainment/SplashnewsÂÂ

7 Responses to “I Wonder What Kathy Hilton Thinks Of Britney And Sean Preston? She Was Hiding Outside Of Planet Blue Watching All The Fun You Know!”

• sandra says:

cute…I can always count on your comments to put a smile on my face! xo

• celebrityhater says:

Wait did you see Britney’s weave from behind? What in weave hell is she thinking???? Cant this crazy bitch pay someone to come to the house and replace those stale tracks with fresh ones??? Looks like she rolled out a bed and said ‘I am shit, fuck it’

• wow! britneys got really fat! and her baby looks like it needs 2 go 2 the gym 2 lmao!!

• amy says:

u guys r bitches u dont even now britney she has her own promblems u guys r making the worse

• Anonymous says:

kathy hilton looks old for her age her hair style and her neck needs help

• S L Jackson says:

Kathy Hilton about a crazy looking old bitch!!!!

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

• NickyH says:

ooh mama! nooo! what the!
    oOk! those boots are uglys! well a little bit.. dont like it!
    and why linds? and not Me? u can go shoop but with me!
    hehehe Mamaa! Love you so much! and im leaving in 1day!
    bye!