George Clooney Loves Riding HOGS!

celebritypukecom-clooney1.jpg

celebritypukecom-clooney2.jpg

A couple celebrity-Pukemeister’s caught George Clooney with there camera’s on Sunday November 5, 2006 riding hogs with a couple of buddy’s in the canyons of the Hollywood hills.

Credit:David Aguilera/CelebrityPuke.com LLC/London Entertainment/Splashnews

12 Responses to “George Clooney Loves Riding HOGS!”

• Cali says:

Hello? Any editors out there? Spellcheck anyone? I like my gossip proofread.

• PukeMeister says:

Go ahead and re-write the caption for us Cali. We’re busy trying to finish our Masters degree at Stanford University.

• Cali says:

Well, theirs a direct refrection of are edukational sistem. I see politics in your future. Is this Fred Savage?

• Jacqlyn says:

hey Cali, you are a
    BITCH!!!

• Jacqlyn says:

I love shit and my names CALI!!!!

• Jacqlyn says:

ewwww.
    CALI IS A WHOREBAG

• *** says:

*Humps George’s leg*

• *** says:

Cali Says:
    November 7th, 2006 at 11:22 am

*Spell check anyone?

• Mouse says:

I think that people should not bitch each other out.
    Gerorge

• Evan says:

George is one of the hottest older men I’ve seen. I would’nt mind riding that hog of his.

• I love that old man! I don’t even care that he’s an old man! He is soooooo cute.

• barbara ellen lengyel says:

For one that has done award winning movies he sure has lot of life on his side. I have always loved my family and still do but know when they keep us apart my husbands family get into trouble with believing lies. A stacey nelson’s mom told everyone that her daughter whom is a minor was barbara ellen lengyel the little sambina. she even got ellen physically abused for what her daughter did knowingly. Also a amy flaughton and flannagan. They preyed on a pastor to prey on thomas cruise. They are full fleged witches. They only want their money. lengyelellen@yahoo.com