Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl takes Daughter Violet out for lunch.

david_-grohl_091406_01.jpg

david_grohl_091406_02.jpg david_grohl_091406_03.jpg

Dave Grohl has lunch at the NewsRoom in Hollywood with daughter Violet.

17 Responses to “Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl takes Daughter Violet out for lunch.”

• Julie says:

I absolutely love these pics!!! They’re so sweet and so cute!!! What a great daddy!!!

• PukeMeister says:

Thanks. ya Daves a great dad.

• Ed says:

Dave rocks and his daughter is the next Grohl drummer haha ! she rocks too

• evie says:

shes soooo cute and dave makes such a great daddy…but why do you have to take photos and stuff when they are obviously just trying to have lunch as a family, i highly dout dave wanted these pictures taken and put on the internet, i know he is a big rock star and everything and im such a big fan of him but hes stil a normal guy with a life and a family, why cant u just leave him alone? its sites like this that make me sick.

• Isabella says:

Violet is the prettiest baby I’ve seen, Dave seems very dedicated to his doughter and This is very beautiful to see… They’re a perfect family.

• Rocio says:

oh my God!! so cute!!
    There’s no doubt that Dave’s not GREAT dad, he’s one of the best!
    The three Grohls Rocks!
    Violet’s beautiful! maybe someday she’ll became a great musician like her father :D
    beeing a great musician is in the DNA !!

• Katrina says:

aww.. i love dave grohl luvd him and kurt in nirvana and luv him in foo fighters it suck nirvanas not a band no more!!!! and dave looks like a good dad!!they shouldny have taken this picture, oh well whatever nevermind it, lol anywayz rock on Dave!!

• charles says:

Well, what can i say, what a lucky baby having a such a great musician like his personal music teacher…. Damn, just imagine the lullabies he sings to her… Very Nice.

• Rach says:

Er…. not being funny but all these comments about how Dave’s a great dad….how the effing hell can you tell that from a few pictures? I’m sure he’s lovely, being Dave Grohl and all, but these sorts of sweeping assumptions make fools of us all – what the hell do we know, REALLY know, about any of these people’s lives?

Hey ho :)

• owain palmer says:

what the hell! why have you taken a picture of dave and his kid!!! thats fucking sick!!! you are all sick basterds why the fuck would you do that! you are all a bunch of knobs!!!

• Amber Dunn says:

Dave is so SEXY!!!!!!!I love him so much…(lol)I loved the movie he played in.Tenacious D the pick of destiny.I’M HIS BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And his daughter is so cute.

• Krusty says:

Also Vorweg meine English ist nicht so gut, da ich aus Deutschland komme!!
    But Dave is a very talentet Musician and lucky Father!!!
    I hope he have just a long carrer!!!

• princess says:

any picture of a father holding his daughter is precious. This image makes the man more real.
    being a rock star doesnotmean you dont do nuffin else!
    Dave rocks hisblock off for us at our pleasure.
    Let him rock his daughter at his own pleasure.
    Rock on Mr Grohl, yo got it all going on!!!!!!!

• Cass says:

Dave Grohl is so hot!! I love him so much!!! He would make a cool dad!

• DANY CALIFORNIA says:

OHHHHHHHHH!!! THEY’RE SO CUTE!!!
    I LOVE DAVE GROHL!!!!!!!!
    HE SEEMS TO BE A GOOD FATHER!!!!!!!
    WHY ALL THE GOOD ONES ARE ALWAYS TAKEN!???!! FUCKKK!!!
    I’M SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH “I’M FROM ARGENTINA!!!11
    I LOVE THE FOO FIGHTERS!!!!!!
    MAYRA VUCETICH (DANY CALIFORNIA)

• DANY CALIFORNIA says:

OHHH MY EMAIL IS::::::::: MAY_FF_333@HOTMAIL.COM
    BYEBYE!!!!!!! FU”%&%C·”KERS!!!!!!!! HAHA

• christine says:

i love dave sooooooooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!! but please keep the pictures of him as a member of his fab band foo fighters only. leave him and his family to enjoy there private live in peace. please